Raise your hand if you feel like you’re occupying a different consciousness compared to a year ago.
When large disruptions in the external environment happen, it triggers shifts in consciousness to reassess reality. That’s what happened in the past year. And we’re going to see a lot of such disruptions in coming years. That’s a reason why I think we’re on the verge of a quantum leap in consciousness evolution.
Yesterday as I was trying to process / integrate the shifts that have happened in me over the past few months, I wrote down a list of 10 principles and mindsets that have helped me expand my personal freedom in this fast changing time. Here they are.
- You don’t exist.
- Your values and moralities are not real.
- You’re free to choose all parameters of your reality, but most people can’t and won’t take that freedom because it’s not convenient.
- Failures or bad decisions do not exist, unless you insist they do.
- You never die.
- There is no end game.
- Optionality increases freedom.
- Identity is a prison we all willingly live in.
- The less you value your ego, the more freedom you have.
- The less you hold sacred, the more freedom you have.
* * *
Who else in your life need to listen to this episode? Send them a screenshot or the soundcast link natashache.com/school.
Sign up for the Power Mornings audio course at natashache.com/morning.
Follow me on Twitter at @realnatashache.